Re: [AMBER] problem in the bondtype judgement step in antechamber

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:27:53 +0200

Dear jit mukherjee,

You have a CNT connecting a nucleobase trough a spacer based on
ethylene glycol.
I guess the spacer arm can be of different lengths...

How to handle large CNT?
How to treat chemical equivalencing in your molecule?
How to handle various analogs of your structure?

I would use R.E.D. and/or R.E.D. Server for that...

regards, Francois