Re: [AMBER] Problem while running MMPBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:09:22 -0400

It doesn't appear that you're trying to run decomp analysis, since your
output file appears to be NAB output from mmpbsa_py_energy. In this case,
the advice on that thread does not apply. Can you zip up your _MMPBSA_*
files and attach them so we can take a look?

All the best,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida