Re: [AMBER] Problem while running MMPBSA

From: qiqi <hova.1985.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:33:43 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I found a similar problem in the mailing list:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201206/0122.html
The suggestion is :" remove the dec_verbose variable from the MMPBSA_pb.mdin
file and then re-run the MMPBSA.py command line with the -use-mdins flag at
the end"
However, I didn't find the dec_verbose variable in my _MMPBSA_pb.mdin file.

I tried to found out which subroutine is wrong. I just found the error messages as in my last mail:
CalcError: /shared/build/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop
ras-raf.prmtop!
Processing ASCII trajectory (_MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd.0)
Processing frame 1
iter Total bad vdW elect nonpolar EPB frms

By the way, I am using Ambertools12 and Amber11.
It will be great if you could give some more advice to solve the problem.
Thank you very much!

Best,
Angela

--- 12年6月23日,周六, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> 写道: