Re: [AMBER] R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:50:32 +0200

well, the problem is that many people are waiting for this for such a
long time (myself looked for it for at least half year since AMBER12
doesn't come out and many people are talking about it that time). How
long should we wait, this is a problem. It is quit competitive world,
probably many people are losing their patience.....

best
Albert