Re: [AMBER] R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:50:25 +0000

Dear All,

We are awaiting the response to our revised manuscript of our GAFFlipid
paper which we will be combining with lipid 11, work done in conjunction
with Ross Walker, where we get very good agreement with experiment for
POPC, with no surface tension term. I have attached one of the tables and
one of the figures from the paper which give an illustration of how good
the parameters are at reproducing experiment. When the paper has been
accepted for publication we will make the parameters available to the
community.

Cheers
Ian

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will
forgive us everything, even our intellects.
Oscar Wilde,
--
Dr Ian R Gould
Reader in Computational Chemical Biology