[AMBER] R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: J B <john.b.86.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:14:16 +0200

I am a Gromacs user and I have tried these parameters that are supposed to be compatible with the AMBER force fields:
http://web.me.com/jambeck/lipids/Downloads.html
And they work well for saturated PC lipids without applying a surface tension and apparently parameters for unsaturated lipids are on the way.
Used a real space cut off of 10 angstrom and a LJ cut off of 12 Angstrom and got good results compared to experiments.
I guess that these parameters are easy to use in AMBER...