Re: [AMBER] R: R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:19:23 +0200

Thanks Ross !

I had also the additional question regarding the lipids you are testing,
but I
found the answer in this recent contribution in Amber forum:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0340.html

which also confirms your information about the "hot" paper in revision.

So thanks a lot for this great work and let's keep fingers crossed !

   Best wishes,

       Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/