Re: [AMBER] lipid11 force filed question

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:14:16 +0000

Dear Vlad,

We are working with Ross and his group and we have just submitted a paper
which allows simulation of DOPC, DMPC, DPPC, DLPC, POPE and POPC lipids
without the need to surface tension.
Once this is accepted the parameters will be available to the general
community. So, hopefully not too long to wait.

Cheers
Ian

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will
forgive us everything, even our intellects.
Oscar Wilde,
--
Dr Ian R Gould
Reader in Computational Chemical Biology