Re: [AMBER] REMD equilibration

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:25:51 +0900

So you are saying that by slowly raising the temperature to 500K you did
not see unfolding,
but with REMD you did?

What are the timescales of each of these simulations?

It'd be a safe wager that your protein will unfold in MD at high
temperatures given enough time.

I recommend that if you use REMD you should use a much lower maximum
temperature and/or
backbone restraints to prevent unfolding.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Soumya Lipsa Rath <soumyalipsabt.gmail.com