Re: [AMBER] what version of xcode are you using?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:04:36 -0400

If I recall correctly, 4.3.1 was the latest version I did NOT have problems
building Amber with.

I would suggest wiping out your entire /opt/local directory and rebuilding
your MacPorts installation with the new Xcode afterwards, since going in
the *reverse* order (that is, upgrading my Xcode to reproduce errors), I
was not able to reproduce any errors until I did that.

HTH,
Jason

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Jonathan Gough
<jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>wrote:

> Jason,
>
> You mentioned using an older version of x-code that didn't have the
> compilation problems that others are experiencing. I'd like to downgrade
> my version to one that works (so I can play with amber on my laptop too).
>
> For the record I have 4.3.2 installed.
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

Quantum Theory Project,