Re: [AMBER] No C-terminal GLH in aminoct*.in

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:20:33 +0200

Marc,

Your reasoning about NMR at low pH and the fact to have a non-charged
terminal glutamic acid makes sense. From what I learned, when you have
an idea you follow it, see if this fits with the story you want to
tell and demonstrate it works. Moreover, a force field remains
empirical so once again you have to demonstrate your idea ;-)

regards, Francois