Re: [AMBER] large deviation on entropy value using ambertools1.5

From: Cao Yang <muxiachuixue.163.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:49:45 +0800 (CST)

Hi Jason,
I am grateful that your patch did resolve the problem of high deviation on entropy value. Unfortunately, it does not apply to the case of decomposing calculation. I noticed that in Amber's tutorial
(http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/section6.htm), the deviation of every residue is very high too. So, is this reasonable or the problem will not occur in AmberTools 12 ?
Thanks.
Cao Yang,
Zhejiang University