Re: [AMBER] sander error in the decomposed MMGBSA using Ambertools12 and Amber11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:35:26 +1000

This is because the dec_verbose variable was introduced to the &cntrl namelist in Amber 12. It is used to reduce the size of intermediate mdout files (which can be huge).

So for AmberTools 1.5, dec_verbose was just used inside MMPBSA.py to filter out printed values.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate