Re: [AMBER] charmmlipid2amber.x error

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 21:25:06 +0200

Hi Ben:

   thanks a lot for reply.

   Yes, I use the attached new script for converting. and I found that
the output for Groamcs editconf and CHARMM GUI output is different. The
CHARMM GUI output is the same as you mentioned while the Gromacs
editconf output is different. the POPE from editconf contains:

PA,PC,OL,POPE

when I load into tleap and source liaprc.lipid11, I got warning:

  this residue is split into PA and PC.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 1 ;
  this residue is split into PC and OL.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 2 ;
  this residue is split into PA and PC.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 2 ;
  this residue is split into PC and OL.

thank you very much
best
Albert