Re: [AMBER] anisotropic pressure in bilayer simulation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 06:31:18 -0700

Dear Vijay,

I suggest taking a look at the constant surface tension options in AMBER
v12.

Check page 26 of the AMBER 12 manual here:
http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber12.pdf

This will let you set specific surface tensions in one plane which I believe
is what you want to do here.

You can find details on upgrading to AMBER 12 here:
http://ambermd.org/#Amber12

All the best
Ross