Re: [AMBER] error in decomposition analysis using ambertools 1.5

From: manikanthan bhavaraju <mhb75.msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:09:07 -0500

Jason,
The "/" was there in the input file. When I pasted the input file in
the mail probably it was missing. I have installed amber12 tools
serial version and am running same input file to calculate gbsa and
per residue this time. But still I am getting the same error.

Reading command-line arguments and input files...
sander found! Using sander
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using
/home/srg/mhb75/Download/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /home/srg/mhb75/Download/amber12/bin/cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
50 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.

Beginning GB calculations with None
TypeError: iterable argument required
Exiting. All files have been retained.

I am using the input line
$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o gbsa.dat -do decomp.dat
-sp solvated.prmtop -cp complex.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp lig.prmtop
-y *.mdcrd

If I am eliminating &gb part from the input file the job is getting
crashed. How can I get the traceback file in order to solve the
problem?

Thanks,
mani