Re: [AMBER] FW: FW: reduce and trim function

From: Mahendra B Thapa <thapamb.mail.uc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:17:58 -0400

Dear Dr. Case,

       I had not seen such non-consecutive atom numbers in pdb file format;
in standard file format, atom numbers look like consecutive; That's why I
was worried thinking it may affect my MD simulation. But, I found that such
non consecutive atom numbers did not make any difference in the molecular
dynamics simulation.

Thank you for help,
Mahendra Thapa
Ph.D Candidate ( Physics)