[AMBER] error in decomposition analysis using ambertools 1.5

From: manikanthan bhavaraju <mhb75.msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:25:30 -0500

Dear All,
I am trying to calculate per-residue decomposition analysis using
ambertools1.5 for protein-ligand system. I am following the exact
instruction given in the amber tutorial 3 -section 3.6
Here is the input file
Per-residue GB and decompositon
&general
  endframe=50, keep_files=2,
/
&gb
  igb=5, saltcon=0.100,
/
&decomp
  idecomp=2, dec_verbose=3,

And I am getting the following error:
Reading command-line arguments and input files...
sander found! Using sander
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using
/home/srg/mhb75/Download/amber11/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /home/srg/mhb75/Download/amber11/bin/cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
ValueError: invalid literal for int(): EOF
Exiting. All files have been retained.

I didn't understood the error message "ValueError: invalid literal for
int()". To which value is it referring to?

Thanks,
mani

--
Manikanthan Bhavaraju