Re: [AMBER] water cap simulation

From: <anyiphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:48:49 +0000

Dr. Case,

Thank you very much. The problem I encountered was:

" RE_POSITION Moving by -0.732505 -1.738350 -0.759695
Frac coord min, max: 5.043972078567463E-002 1.00022436972064
The system has extended beyond
the extent of the virtual box.
Restarting sander will recalculate
a new virtual box with 30 Angstroms
extra on each side, if there is a
restart file for this configuration.
SANDER BOMB in subroutine Routine: map_coords (ew_force.f)
Atom out of bounds. If a restart has been written,
restarting should resolve the error"

And I did use non-periodic boundary and constant NVT for my simulation.
Then I had the above problem.

Could you provide any suggestions? Thank you very much.

Yi