Re: [AMBER] Amber using Gaussian input

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 03:51:32 -0400

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 02:51:45PM +0800, ashley chen wrote:
> I am a graduate student from National University of Singapore and is
> currently trying to run protein simulations for the first time.I am a new
> user of Amber and have ran into some problems. May I know if you are able
> to help me? I have constructed a polyamide in Gaussian and ran resp charge
> calculations on this protein. After this I attempted to convert this file
> with antechamber -i protein.log -fi gout -o protein.mol2 -fo mol2 -c resp,
> but i keep getting a prompt saying 'No atom read in, the gaussian output
> file may not complete, exit.' May I know how to I solve this problem?

Go to
http://ambermd.org/
and enter a key phrase into the search box;
'No atom read in'
produces:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201106/0503.html
http://archive.ambermd.org/201203/0276.html

Read these and others; if those do not address your problem then send
verbose and verbatim details, in this case your gaussian output.

scott