Re: [AMBER] Amber using Gaussian input

From: ashley chen <ashley.huijia15.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:51:45 +0800

Dear Amber,

I am a graduate student from National University of Singapore and is
currently trying to run protein simulations for the first time.I am a new
user of Amber and have ran into some problems. May I know if you are able
to help me? I have constructed a polyamide in Gaussian and ran resp charge
calculations on this protein. After this I attempted to convert this file
with antechamber -i protein.log -fi gout -o protein.mol2 -fo mol2 -c resp,
but i keep getting a prompt saying 'No atom read in, the gaussian output
file may not complete, exit.' May I know how to I solve this problem?

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,
Huijia