Re: [AMBER] (GPU) preformance of amber 12

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:44:09 -0700

No major difference, the Fermi architecture is pretty tapped for AMBER
performance. I might have some incremental improvements coming based on my
current work for Kepler (GB especially), but it's not going to be anything
dramatic. And even then, things that are faster on Kepler have a 50/50
chance of being slower on Fermi so it's going to be an ala carte menu for
Fermi at best.

Scott