Re: [AMBER] imin = 5, expected numerical error when re-calculating energy

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:03:41 -0400

Jason,

That is exactly what I wanted to know. Although, that does seem like a
rather important subtlety of AMBER.

As a follow up, is there a more direct route to getting this information?
Since I'm not using the TI code (can I even mix that with the HREMD code?)
I can't use the mbar flags, which would probably be my first choice. If
there were someway to just print out the electrostatic energy involving a
certain atom selection, that would work too (in fact that is essentially
what the TI code does, but with the total energy, right?)

As for the 0s, this is just a LJ particle in a water box, so the only bonds
are in water, and ntf=2 suppresses all of that output :) Like I said, this
was a really simple test case to make sure the protocol would work.

Thanks,
Brian