Re: [AMBER] error installing Amber12-gpu version

From: Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 03:37:59 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for Dac and Jason.
I could install the AMBER12 GPU version successfully.

Well now I have another question to ask.
Our GPU simulation box have 2 CPUs (each with 12 cores, so total 24 cores) and 4 units of GPU.

What I want to know is how to submit job with choosing lets say 12 cores of cpus and 2 units of GPU? We dont use PBS or any other job scheduler package yet. I would like to know how to submit job without scheduler?

Thanks in advance.

Vijay Manickam Achari
(Phd Student c/o Prof Rauzah Hashim)
Chemistry Department,