Re: [AMBER] :Re: "closest" command in cpptraj

From: Alfredo Quevedo <alfredoq.fcq.unc.edu.ar>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:44:20 -0300

Thank you very much Dan for your detailed reply. I will try to do what
you described. To date I have always performed the extraction of
trajectory with the 10 closest waters included using the "closestwaters"
command in ptraj. The point is that the calculation of distances is
rather slow, that is why I wanted to run it in parallel using cpptraj.
Unfortunately I find that the "closestwater" command is not included in
cpptraj. The possibility of separately indicating the "strip" mask and
"distance calculation" mask would include this valuable possibily. In my
case I am trying to to include certain water molecules in MMPBSA
calculations.
Thank you very much again for the support,
all the best
Alfredo

Para: AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>