Re: [AMBER] parallelization of paramfit in ambertools12

From: Robin Betz <rbetz.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:13:05 -0700

Hi Francesco,

You need to re-run the configure script in $AMBERHOME with the -openmp
option:
$AMBERHOME/configure -openmp gnu (or intel if you are using those
compilers).

To only recompile paramfit with the openmp, go to
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/paramfit
and run make install
Paramfit's header message will have a line saying something like:

                                Execution started at:
| Mon Apr 16 15:11:56 2012
|
| Running OpenMP version of code using 2 processors

if it has been compiled correctly with OpenMP support.

Hope this helps,

Robin Betz