Re: [AMBER] AMBER12 QM/MM: is d-orbital code going to be parallelized?

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I'd like to extend the question. According to
the Amber 12 manual it is possible to perform QM/MM using TeraChem software
(Cuda software). However, developers of the TeraChem ensured me that this not
possible at the moment and probably will be possible in June.
Thus, which programs are available at the
moment for QM/MM calculations?

All the best,
Filip