[AMBER] Need help with MMPBSA.MPI

From: Victor Ma <victordsmagift.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:12:31 -0500

hi

I'm doing energy decomposition in mmpbsa. Since it's really slow running in
serial, so I'm doing the calculation with MMPBSA.MPI on 24 nodes. HOwever,
among the 24 parallel jobs, a few of them terminated unexpectedly. Is there
anyway to rescue the calculation instead of starting from scratch again? I
imagine I could try something like this:

mpiexec_ssh -np 24 MMPBSA.MPI -O -i _MMPBSA_pb_decomp_com.mdin -o
_MMPBSA_complex_pb.mdout.1 -sp complex_wat.prm -cp complex_new.prm -rp
receptor.prm -lp lig.prm -y _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd.1 -r _MMPBSA_.restrt.1

Or since there is a restart file "_MMPBSA_.restrt.1", can I resume the
calculation?

Also how do i merge all these separate calculations in the end? Thanks!!

Best,
Victor