Re: [AMBER] installing Amber12 in parallel

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:56:33 +0100

Thanks for the reply!
Turns out that what went 'horribly wrong' must have been my
copying-and-pasting...
What I listed as the last lines of output from "./configure_openmpi gnu"
wasn't. (Teaches me to do several things at a rush at the same time and not
checking before pressing 'send')
Sorry.

I ran configure_openmpi again, just in case, and all went fine ("openmpi
configure succeeded."), as did compilation of the .MPI executables
afterwards.
Now I just need to iron out some issues with testing, probably due to the
setup on my local cluster - I don't think I can run in parallel on the
login-node and also have problems when using an interactive job (PBS
command: qsub -I nodes=1:ppn=2).

Thanks,
Marc