Re: [AMBER] abertools12 installation failure

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:07:45 +0200

Hi Jason:
Thanks for the immediate reply, Sunday notwithstanding.

It seems that the patch file needs a correction:

Fatal error: Badly formatted patch file configure.patch. Could not
find end of header.

If relevant, in order to have the latest nvidia drivers, I am using
the testing version of Debian amd64, python version 2.6.7. Apart from
that, in a testing version, bugs that can last a few days can't be
ruled out.

francesco pietra