Re: [AMBER] Problem with MCPB

From: <moitrayee.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:41:48 +0530 (IST)

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am sorry that I was impatient on this. I really understand what you said. I
was afraid that the question was missed. However, I should have waited longer as
you have suggested. My sincere apologies for not being more patient.

I will try out your suggestion of changing g03 to "gaussian".

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
Moitrayee

believed to be clean.