[AMBER] Ambertools12 cygwin install keeps asking for csh?????

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:28:08 -0500

Dear all,

I've installed on Windows7 the latest Redhat cygwin from
www.redhat.com/software/cygwin/

After decompressing the Ambertools12 package, cd to $AMBERHOME, and typing:

./configure -cygwin -gnu

I get:

Error: /bin/csh not found Install csh or tcsh and reconfigure.

I know I have tcsh installed... and there is no csh for cygwin, right?

Thanks a million in advance for your suggestions on how to fix this.

Dean

Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Professor of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897