Re: [AMBER] about sander and pmemd

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:26:14 -0400

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012, bmartini wrote:

> I have recently installed amber 12 together with ambertools12 as the
> manual suggest and now I am running a tutorial to try the program, but I
> can not find sander or pmemd in $ AMBERHOME/bin, I have to execute them
> from another PATH or in this release other executables perform their
> function?

The three main steps you should have done (all from $AMBERHOME):

./configure ...
make install
make test

If you did not get sander and pmemd executables in $AMBERHOME/bin from the
first two steps, then something went wrong. Look carefully at the outputs
from those steps. Also, look to see what *is* in $AMBERHOME/bin.

...dac