Re: [AMBER] rfree: Error decoding variable 1 3 from:

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:06:04 -0400

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012, Elisa Frezza wrote:

> I have tried without &end but I have still error " rfree: Error decoding
> variable 1 3 from:"

This thread has become so convoluted that I can't tell any more exactly what
you mean by "without &end". Can you re-post the exact input file you are
currently using?

> > ----- READING GROUP 2; TITLE:

Note that group 2 seems to have no (or an empty title). This may be a clue
about what the program is expecting. Don't be afraid to experiment to see if
you can get a good result. Compare your group files carefully to those in the
Users' Manual.

....dac