Re: [AMBER] is there any tutorial for membrane protein simulations for Amber 12?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:15:31 -0700

Hi Albert,

Ben Madej is putting together a tutorial as we speak / type. Please bear
with us on this since everyone is pretty overwhelmed with general,
pointless, administrative overload that tends to get in the way of doing
real work these days. :-(

We'll get the tutorial up as soon as we can. In the meantime you can take a
look at section 2.10 of the AMBERTools 12 manual which give brief details
about loading the lipid11 force field and section 2.5.8.1. Surface tension
regulation of the AMBER 12 manual for details about the constant surface
tension options.

I apologize that this is not a great deal of info, unfortunately the
manuscript describing the atom naming and type conventions that was supposed
to be the reference for all this is still under review. Ben can help you
with specific questions in the meantime but I'll encourage him to get the
tutorial up as soon as possible.

All the best
Ross