Re: [AMBER] Inconsistent Internal energy from monomer to dimer

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:49:43 -0400

as was said before, it's entirely reasonable that the interactions between
the monomers is strong enough to cause some internal strain in the
individual monomers as compared to their free structures. in fact, it's
probably unlikely that the monomers have the identical structure when bound
as when unbound.