Re: [AMBER] Inconsistent Internal energy from monomer to dimer

From: Josep Maria Campanera Alsina <campaxic.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 11:51:02 +0200

Thanks Carlos. So I conclude from your statements that these
differences between the free monomer and the strained monomer of 22
kcal/mol just in internal energy (Bond+angles+dihed) could be normal
for Amber. I still have my doubts. Here it is a peptide monomer of 26
residues and therefore each residue introduce an strain energy of 0.85
kcal/mol.

Could any one comment or sign any work or article with significant
differences in the internal energy term between a free monomer and a
strained monomer? That would be extremely useful.

All the best,

Josep M.,

Message: 24