Re: [AMBER] rfree: Error decoding variable 1 3 from:

From: Niel Henriksen <niel.henriksen.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:03:35 +0000

Elisa,

I seem to remember older versions of pmemd being finicky about the order
of options you are using. Try the following modification:

&ewald
nfft1 = 90,
nfft2 = 90,
nfft3 = 90,
/
&wt type='DUMPFREQ', istep1=1, /
&wt type='END' /
DISANG=dist_chi.RST
DUMPAVE=restraint.log
LISTIN=POUT
LISTOUT=POUT
&end
Keep DNA fixed with weak restraints
0.05
RES 1 48
END
END

I'm not sure, but that may fix your problem.

--Niel