Re: [AMBER] test failure in the AMBERTOOL installation

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:01:17 +1200

Hi Acoot,

On 1/04/2012, at 6:26 PM, Acoot Brett wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Suppose there are test failures after the AMBERTOOL installation, and the cause is not rounding error, then what could be the other reasons that cause the failures? And how should we process these failures if exits?
>
> I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Test failures could arise from any of a number of causes, and the resolution will depend on the cause. If you want a helpful response, you will need to tell us which tests failed, how they failed, and how you built AmberTools (architecture, compiler, and so on). Even then, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to advise you, but you'll have improved your chances considerably.

Ben