Re: [AMBER] TUTORIAL A1: Protein that Contains Non-Standard Residues

From: Bala subramanian <bala.biophysics.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:05:29 +0200

Dear Ross,
Thank you so much. I will try it again carefully. I see that the frcmod
file contains some comments which i guess the articles from which these
parameters for cu has been extracted. Could you please suggest me some
references that discuss about ff parameters of cu compatible with amber ff.

Thanks,
Bala

C. Balasubramanian