Re: [AMBER] TUTORIAL A1: Protein that Contains Non-Standard Residues

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:37:02 -0700

Dear Bala,

You are not following the tutorial properly. Please read it again carefully.
You need to load both the lib file and a frcmod file containing the
parameters for copper and any related bonds, angles, dihedrals etc.

See the beginning of section4.

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial1_orig/section4.htm

All the best
Ross