Re: [AMBER] Problem in Amber installation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:09:39 -0400

Another comment -- AmberTools 1.5 and Amber 11 tarballs both extract into
an amber11/ directory. This is expected (and, in fact, essential).

Don't forget to download the Amber11 and AmberTools 1.5 bug fixes, either:
http://ambermd.org/bugfixes.html

HTH,
Jason

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:18 AM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012, vishal Nemaysh wrote:
> >
> > I am a newbie to Amber mailing list.I am trying to install Amber on
> > 64 bit machine having Fedora 6 OS. While untaring the Amber11.tar file
> > I am not able to find Amber Tools file. Both the files are named
> > amber11.
>
> I think we need more details. Did you download the file
> "AmberTools1.5.tar.bz2" from the Amber web site? It's not clear what you
> mean
> when you say that you can't find it. If you are having trouble at this
> level
> (untarring the files) you need to post *exactly* what you did: don't use
> inexact phrases like "both the files". Don't leave out anything.
>
> ...regards....dac

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate