Re: [AMBER] PDB trajectory format

From: Dmitry Osolodkin <divanych.rambler.ru>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:11:26 +0400

It seems reordering worked only for two shorter chains (my protein
contains two chains of 495 resides each and two of about 70 residues
each); atommap.dat attached.

My issues are not only with hydrogen atoms, but with all atoms:

Warning: reordered.structure_initial_copy_fix.pdb: Atom 17275 name [CA
] does not match parm name [H ]