Re: [AMBER] Replica Exchange

From: Logan Ahlstrom <logana.email.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:34:59 -0700

For explicit solvent REMD, equilibration in the NPT ensemble in can be
performed for a few hundred picoseconds at 300 K before running REMD in NVT.

Paschek, D., H. Nymeyer, and A. E. Garcia. 2007. Replica exchange
simulation of reversible folding/unfolding of the Trp-cage miniprotein in
explicit solvent: on the structure and possible role of internal water. J.
Struct. Biol. 157:524–533.

Sanbonmatsu, K. Y., and A. E. Garcia. 2002. Structure of Met-enkeph- alin
in explicit aqueous solution using replica exchange molecular dynamics.
Proteins. 46:225–234.
Ahlstrom, L. S. and Miyashita, O. 2011. Molecular Simulation Uncovers the
Conformational Space of the lambda Cro Dimer in Solution. Biophys. J.
101:2516-2524.

Logan S. Ahlstrom
Ph.D. Candidate
University of Arizona