Re: [AMBER] Replica Exchange

From: Alex Rodriguez <alexdepremia.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:32:40 +0100

Dear Rajendra,
The usual protocol consists in perform some time of NPT standard MD
simulation at the temperature of interest to achieve the correct density
and then preequilibrate several independent NVT replicas at your chosen
temperatures. Thus, start the REMD NVT production from these
pre-equilibrated replicas.
Alex.