[AMBER] Amber11 Intel compiler version 12 make parallel fail

From: Andrew Petersen <aapeters.ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:34:32 -0500

Hello users:

I am trying to compile Amber11 with Intel 12 compilers, RHEL 6.2 operating
system. Both AmberTools1.5 and Amber11 bugfixes were applied. The make
serial works (./configure intel), if I remove the -std=c++0x flag from
AmberTools/src/configure.

However "make parallel" fails (./configure -mpi intel) with the error:
mpif90 -c -ip -O3 -xHost -FR -o state.o _state.f
gfortran: language Host not recognized
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)

I believe that the problem may be related to the fact that
mpif90 -show
shows that the gfortran compiler was used. I have attached my ./config.h
file.

I would appreciate any advice for this.
Andrew