Re: [AMBER] Viewing with VMD bonds set by the "bond" command

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:27:58 +0100

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM, francesco oteri
<francesco.oteri.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
> If I remember well in the prmtop there is a section where bonds are listed.
> Could you directly inspect such a section to see if the atomic indexes are
> there present?

There is everything in prmtop-inpcrd, the problem is to read in as
text without ad hoc studies.

I tried with psfgen: what present in psfgen is shown by VMD. Either it
is not the same with top--crd/VMD or I did something wrongly. At any
event, rdparm shows the bonds.

francesco