Re: [AMBER] ATP minimization

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:28:33 +0530 (IST)

Hello Francois

I have generated .off file for ATP using P2M, P1, P1, BN but when I am genating
frcmod file some of the parameter are missing.Since P2M, P1, P1, BN combination
was not there in script1.ff I have added this combination in this file and
geneated ATP3.mol2.earlier I generated .off file according to combination given
in script1.ff i.e. P2M, P1, P1, B5 but when I matched atom of ATP generated by
this combination with atom of ATP present in pdb of my protein having ATP, were
not matching there is no O5' which I have generated so I have added combination
P2M, P1, P1, BN.

So what I should do next to generate all the missing parameter in .frcmod file.

Here I am attaching .pdb file of ATP present in preotein .pdb file, .mol2,
.frcmod and .off file, I have genareted.

So please suggest me how to solve this problem.

With regards

Sangita Kachhap
SRF
BIC,IMTECH