Re: [AMBER] Defining sulfonyl halide atom type

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 19:39:04 +0100

Dear Chris,

If you look in one of the last version of the GLYCAM dat file,
parameters have been introduced for the sulfonamide and sulfate
groups, and the S vdW parameters originally developed for sulfide and
thiol have been extended to sulfate and sulfonamide...

You might decide to adopt a similar approach in your S+ case...
(Although getting new vdW parameters might be more suitable in your
case).

regards, Francois