Re: [AMBER] Distance plot

From: Cannon, John F. <CannonJ.health.missouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:42:27 +0000

Dear John,
Input to ptraj or cpptraj:

trajin ../data/pp1.eq6.mdcrd.gz
distance Ends :1.N :245.C out EndDistance.dat

This makes a file "EndDisatnce.dat" with what you want. Cpptraj is better because it can put several distance measurements in one file and label the header. Here my header is "Ends".

John Cannon
Genetics Program Chair and
Associate Professor of
Molecular Microbiology and Immunology